Are you a self-motivated, organised individual eager to make a difference for people living with disability? InHousing is looking for its next Housing Consultant! We are an innovative housing provider focused on the needs of people living with disability. We work directly with tenants to provide tailored housing solutions that are accessible and meet the unique needs and preferences of each individual. We believe that tenants should have the choice of who they want to live with and have choice and control over their housing needs. The successful candidate should have strong professional and ethical values that align with the InHousing philosophy.
This role is offered on a full-time contract basis for 1 year and may involve work-related travel from time to time.
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following criteria:
- Understanding of the NDIS in order to guide contemporary housing solutions for individuals.
- Experience in negotiating and coordinating individuals and government bodies to achieve project outcomes
- Able to engage and build relationships with people living with disability, their families, support agencies and government officials
- Strong organisation and time management skills with an ability to work under pressure to meet project deadlines
- Strong communication skills with an ability to explain difficult concepts in a simple to understand way for the target audience
For more details, please read the Job and Person specification here.
This job is also advertised on Seek, you can view the advertisement by clicking here.